FileCloud Unveils Enterprise Edition, Deploys Secure Collaboration and Storage for Large Organizations
- Supports increased need for robust cybersecurity protection and compliance measures
- Purpose built for organizations with 1000+ users
- Allows businesses to keep their data on infrastructure of choice including public, private and hybrid clouds
FileCloud, a cloud-agnostic Enterprise File Sharing and Sync (EFSS) platform, today announced the release of FileCloud Enterprise Edition. Designed to enable IT administration, management and compliance across enterprise-level systems with over 1000 users, FileCloud Enterprise Edition simplifies data security in an increasingly cloud-based business environment.
“Managing secure collaborations across enterprise environments is critical and keeps many CIOs awake at night,” said Madhan Kanagavel, CEO of FileCloud. “ With just a few clicks, FileCloud’s Enterprise Edition helps IT administrators configure user settings, integrate branch office file servers, manage policies and deploy apps across any large organization. Innovations like these are the reasons why enterprises prefer FileCloud over other consumer-oriented
FileCloud solves the challenge of losing control over intellectual property/information assets. Unlike other centralized file Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings, FileCloud gives complete control over their data by allowing businesses to keep their data on any infrastructure of their choice including public, private and hybrid clouds. Mobile apps increase productivity and flexibility without needing to worry about data integrity. Shared documents synchronize and can be locked or shared with expiration dates and users can access remotely the same drives that are available in the office.
Enterprise Edition features and services include:
- Mass Deployment: Deploy and configure a fleet of end user computing devices (desktop, mobile devices, and file servers) in a few click from a centralized management dashboard.
- Remote Health Monitoring: Includes real-time monitoring of employee devices and actions with a detailed audit trail and delegation capabilities to prevent data loss and detect security threats.
- Compliance: Enforce policies and regulatory requirements (supports GDPR, HIPPA and FINRA compliance) across employees. Also offers Federated search and eDiscovery capabilities to find sensitive data across the user base.
- Professional Services: Offers a wide range of technical assistance in implementing large deployments successfully including, deep technical help in designing high availability, branch office integrations, clustering and multi-cloud deployments. Services also can help in configuring Single Sign-On and integrating with other systems like ActiveDirectory.
Penta, a global IT services company with offices in Switzerland, UAE, and Japan, mainly servicing financial institutions has deployed FileCloud to solve a number of business challenges. “One of our biggest challenges as an IT service company is to set up and manage corporate file sharing securely across hundreds of file servers, computers, and mobile phones,” said Shadi Jaber, IT Manager at Penta. “FileCloud has the right features and toolset that makes this easy.”
Many large organizations including Fiserv, NASA, Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property, and the City of San Diego use FileCloud for enterprise file sharing and collaboration. Try for free.