Access And Share Your Files On The Go With FileCloud Mobile Apps
FileCloud’s apps for iOS and Android provide mobile access to your remote files on the go from your phone and tablets. You do not have to be close to your computer to access and share files with your team. It is simple, effective and easy to use. Our highly rated mobile apps provide powerful features in addition to remote access such as the local offline download of files, sharing, document preview and more. We have recently upgraded our apps with new features and UI that makes your filesharing experience faster and easier!
Download our apps here
Why Use FileCloud on Mobile?
With an influx of mobile devices in virtually every aspect of our private lives, organizations are embracing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). When sensitive business data gets in wrong hands, it can cause irreparable damage to your business reputation and key operations. FileCloud’s unique capabilities to monitor, prevent, and fix data leakage assure corporate data is protected across all your mobile devices.
- iPad multitasking support
With the ability to open two apps on the screen at the same time, iPad supports multiple forms of multitasking including fast app switching, which allows you to quickly jump between recently used apps. FileCloud now supports it along with full feature parity with iPhones
- Lazy screen loading
Normally when a user opens a folder, files and thumbnails are downloaded and rendered in a single go. For example, if an entire photo gallery is downloaded but the user leaves after only viewing the first image, then the result is wasted memory and bandwidth. Instead of bulk loading all the content, content can be loaded when the user accesses a part of the page that requires it. The result is faster launch times and less time waiting for contents to load.
- Multi-tasking support ( even for iOS 9 devices) helps makes it easier for users to use multiple apps side by side along with FileCloud – like the word to edit documents.
- Lazy screen loading only loads files and folders user is currently accessing which makes it load faster and give a better user access.
- Lazy loading also utilizes less memory at a time and makes the process much quicker.
The new version includes:
- Easier and clearer interactions All actions used to be crammed into the action bar, while now they are following a pattern that can be found in popular apps such as GDrive, Box, Dropbox…
- Our app follows material design guidelines
Material design framework works with all the Android platforms and is known for a flat graphical interface. Google’s new visual design framework is flat, elegant, and vibrant creating a unified Android experience.
- Long press to cut/copy/paste makes it much simpler to use and easier as many apps follow similar conventions and app user are familiar with this feature.
- Pull to refresh is much used in every app on the app store that involves browsing any sort of list. The user will perform this same pull-down and release action with his or her thumb when scrolling quickly through such a list without any fiddly button pressing.
Remote Access – Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit and upload them.
File Management – Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your remote files and folders.
Offline Access – Download files directly to your phones and tablets and access them offline.
Edit Office Documents – With FileCloud Mobile Apps, users can not only access all of the FileCloud files from anywhere but also edit, save back them into FileCloud from anywhere. In addition, users can create a new file, send it back to FileCloud and use it for collaboration among team members.
Office 365 – Integrate FileCloud’s Android & iOS mobiles with your Office 365 accounts. The mobile apps seamlessly sync with the documents edited on Office 365 to FileCloud. The documents that can be edited include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
View Documents – Access and view all types of documents on FileCloud. The Open With feature enables users to open any documents on custom applications.
Automatic Photo & Video Backup – All photos & videos residing on your mobile device can be configured to automatically back up on FileCloud. You will never be limited by the space on your mobile device. As soon as you take a picture or video, the files get automatically synced back to FileCloud with zero manual intervention.
Mobile Device Management – Admins can also remotely wipe or block mobile devices to prevent unauthorized access to FileCloud if a device is lost or stolen.
Total Security – For added security, users can enable two-factor authentication (2FA) using a Passcode in addition to the password.
Encryption In-Transit and At Rest – Industry standard AES-256 SSL is used for all network communications. Encryption of files at rest will allow all your files to be encrypted in your storage as well.