- Design Agency
- Equipment & Machinery
- Family Owned
- Local Government
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Shared Service
- Healthcare Research
- Managed Service Provider
- IT Service Provider
- Media Production
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- TV Production
““Tonido FileCloud gave us terrific support and even discussed future code changes while we were only using the trial license”
-Jason, Network Administrator
Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc is one of the largest privately owned broker/dealers in the U.S. Cadaret, Grant has branches all over the country, with over 900 financial advisors. Cadaret, Grant & Co. is managed by three senior officers located in Syracuse, New York, and Mount Arlington, New Jersey. With 130 employees, in addition to the senior management and officers form the workforce of Cadaret, Grant.
The primary requirement of Cadaret, Grant was the ability for users to upload files directly to their own servers without a middleman involved. They required the solution to replace the their FTP server and can be self hosted on in-house servers. They required a clean, customizable UI and fine grained file access permissions. Further, they wanted to use their business logo to the product.
They tried Citrix’s ShareFile but, finally decided to go with Tonido FileCloud as it met all their requirements.
FileCloud is an on-premise solution, and the uploaded data gets saved on their own servers fulfilling their primary requirement. FileCloud is also highly customizable; it allows full control over your shared files in addition to the ability to use a custom logo.
FileCloud also has powerful admin functions. The admin can monitor the activity of all users, and remotely control their access. The admin can also issue a remote wipe of mobile devices if required. This helps in keeping the data secure.
BENEFITS OF FILECLOUD
- On Premise solution – Keep confidential data in-house;
- Good alternative to aging FTP server;
- Best cloud solution – access through browser, desktop, mobile or tablet with sync abilities;
- Secure Access for employees and clients within the network for data integrity;
- Admin access to all activities of users;
- Remote wipe of mobile devices and revoke access to users.
- File Cloud customers save over savings of over 70% against competitor solutions.