FileCloud Online - The Most Secure, Affordable and Powerful Alternative to Dropbox BusinessGet Free Trial
Secure, Award-Winning Alternative to Dropbox for Business
FileCloud Online is your superior solution for company and organization file-sharing. Our services are reliable and highly secure, all without sacrificing user experience. We offer unparalleled, top-of-the-line technology, packed into features such as granular file-sharing, device management, team folders, data leak protection, metadata, content classification, custom branding and more.
From the appearance of your site to the location of data storage, we believe in giving our customers the right to choose and customize their experience to best fit their needs. Emerging data policy regulations across the globe has made data residency an important aspect of governmental and corporate decision-making. FileCloud Online offers USA, EU, Australia and Hong Kong data centers as storage destinations.
FileCloud Online gives you more, for less. Take our 100 user deployment package for example: with a 3-year subscription, clients can save over $18,000 in comparison to a similar service such as Dropbox Business. Plus, we offer unlimited free external web user accounts — an offer almost unheard of in file-hosting services. Our Enterprise Plan costs only $15 per user/year, and includes all the powerful features we have to offer.
The Better Alternative to Dropbox Business
Dropbox has long-since dominated the file-sharing market. However, recent decisions — uninformed price hikes, forced upgrades, privacy issues and non-consensual application installations to name a few — have driven even long-term Dropbox clients to start looking for effective alternatives. We provide exactly this. FileCloud Online is a powerful, award-winning, enterprise file-sharing, sync and endpoint product hosted on AWS infrastructure. We have been recognized by the Gartner Customers’ Choice Award in 2018 and 2019, and were named in the 2018 Gartner MQ for Content Collaboration Platform.
With a massive variety of choices for data-center regions — US East, US West, EU, Australia and Hong Kong — we aim to meet all your needs, from data residency requirements to low latency access.In addition to file-sharing and -syncing, FileCloud Online also offers endpoint PC, mobile and file-server backups to your cloud. Our platform allows for full customization: our clients can use their own logos, domain names to create the professional branding and user-experience of their company vision. Our files are protected securely through customer encryption keys, and all of our clients receive legendary support from professional engineers who will work with you to ensure your deployment is a huge success.
FileCloud Online is a fast-growing, privately owned company that, unlike many of our competitors today, answer first and foremost to our customers. We are committed to giving clients a clean, no-friction experience, and providing maximum value for their investments. We are the most powerful solution to file-sharing on the market, and we hope that you’ll let us be yours.
|FileCloud Online (Enterprise)||Dropbox Business (Advanced)|
|Business Model||$/user license||$/user license|
|Pricing for 100 users/year||$18000||$24000|
|Hosting Options & Features|
|IAAS (AWS GovCloud)|
|Storage, Sync & Backup Features|
|Large File Support, max file size||Unlimited||20 GB|
|Supported Local Storage|
|Endpoint Backup (Mulitple folders)|
|Mobile OS Compatibility||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|iOS, Android Media backup|
|Desktop Sync – Cross Platform(Windows, Mac, Linux)|
|Document Quick Edit|
|Document Web Edit|
|DICOM Medical Images Preview (e.g. X-rays, Scans)|
|Embedded File Upload Form|
|File Comments/Activity Stream|
|Security, Access Control & Existing File Systems Integration|
|Active Directory Support|
|Multiple Active Directory|
|Data At Rest Encryption|
|Two Factor Authentication(2FA)|
|GDPR Features (Consent, Users Rights, DPO Accounts)|
|Data Governance (Automatic document life cycle management)|
|FIPS 140-2 (U.S. government security standard)|
|Sharepoint plugin||Under Development|
|E-signature||Under Development||Buy Additional Software|
|Google Drive Integration||Under Development|
|Amazon S3/OpenStack Support|
|Audit & Admin Tools|
|Access and Monitoring Control|
|Mobile Device Management (Block devices, remote wipe, notification to devices)|
|Geo IP Access Reports|
|File Analytics & Reporting (Summary of Client Applications per OS & Type, User Shares, Active Files Managed, File Type Distribution)|
|Role Based Administration|
|Based on public information available as of 21/11/2019. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.|
Sign up for a 14 day FREE trial
No-Friction File Sharing
A clean, unintrusive file-sharing platform for you and your clients, vendors and partners. No pop-ups, no upgrade buttons, and absolutely no self-promotion at the expense of user experience.
5X Cost Efficiency
Unlimited free external accounts; you only ever pay for your own users. Standard plan pricing starts at $10 per user / year — that’s over $10K in savings compared to competitors like Dropbox Business.
Besides sync clients, FileCloud also offers a drive client that mounts your cloud space as a local disk and provides a familiar, disk-like interface for end users — allowing you to access TB’s of cloud files without consuming a byte of storage on your personal device.
Choice of Region
A choice between five major regions: US East, US West, EU, Australia and Hong Kong, allowing clients to store files in the best area for data control, low latency access and regulatory preferences.
Display your business’ branding front and center. From custom domains to professional logos, login page backgrounds to user emails — everything can be customized fully to reflect your brand and company.
Backup multiple folders from your PC, laptop and other personal devices to your Cloud. You’ll never be limited to one magic sync folder ever again.
File Server Backup
Regularly backup and sync your file server with your cloud. Get fast local access via LAN and remotely access your Cloud anytime, anywhere.
Customer Encryption and Sandbox
Choose your own encryption keys for added data-security. Our custom site-sandbox architecture isolates every customer site from each other, ensuring maximum guaranteed security.
DLP & Content Classification Engine
Our unique capabilities in monitoring, preventing and fixing data leakages provide assurance that your corporate data is securely protected across all devices. Our advanced management controls and detailed activity logs further help clients secure organizational data.
Data Governance - GDPR
Simplify data governance with policies for automatic document life-cycle management, including file-retention and -archival. We also offer GDPR-friendly features such as privacy consent, PII search and anonymizing access logs.
Top 10 Reasons Why FileCloud Online is Better Than Dropbox for Business
- More features for lower costs, including granular file sharing, admin portal, device management, metadata, content classification engine and more.
- Seamless, no-friction business file sharing experience – no pop-ups, no upgrade buttons, no self promotion at the expense of end user experience
- Platform to promote your brand – customize with your own logos, background image and custom domain. Dropbox promotes its own brand at the expense of their clients’
- Includes file-server backup to cloud while Dropbox synchronizes to just one single folder
- Offers endpoint PC backup to Cloud while Dropbox synchronizes to just one single folder
- Store your files in the region of your choice for data residency and low-latency access. Dropbox servers are primarily hosted in the USA only
- Supports customer side encryption keys while Dropbox only utilizes server-side encryption
- Offers granular- and sub-folder-level permissions for maximum security, while Dropbox offers only top-level folder security
- Offers GDPR friendly features like (privacy consent, PII federated search, anonymize PII data) to keep your organization data in compliance
- Stores each customers file in a separate sandbox for maximum security, while Dropbox mingles all customer files and metadata.
Who can use FileCloud Online?
- Large Enterprises and fortune 2000 companies who care about data security
- SMBs looking for a cost-effective but powerful file sharing platform for their business
- Businesses from Europe, Middle-East and Australia who want to utilize servers in their respective regions for data residency
- Design firms and customer-facing companies who want to promote their own brand on their file-sharing sites, rather than the hosting brand.
- Investment banking and financial institutions who want to use a segregated virtual data room for large deals and transactions
- Healthcare and pharma companies that need to comply with stringent data security regulations
- Government organizations and contractors that need to comply with ITAR regulations
Note that FileCloud Online is built and optimized for business use, rather than personal file-sharing and storage.