AirSend and email work together seamlessly, making it easy for you to:
- Continue to work in AirSend while you interact with channel members who don't have AirSend accounts.
- Receive notifications about your channels' actions when you're not logged in to AirSend.
- Forward email messages to an AirSend channel to keep the email content at hand or to create a task from it.
From email, you can send a message to the channel's email address:
The message appears in the AirSend channel:
From email notifications of messages, you can send a reply that appears in the channel:
- Open the notification in email.
- Reply to the email notification directly in email.
- Your reply appears in the AirSend channel.
From the channel, you can send a message to a member's email inbox.
- Enter @ in the message and choose the member.
- Complete the message and send it.
In addition to appearing in the channel, the message appears in an email sent to the @ user.
By default, you receive notifications about all AirSend channel actions by email, but you can change notification settings to just receive notifications related to you or to turn off notifications entirely.
If you've been added to a channel
Changing notification settings
Setting up an AirSend account