Once an enterprise installs FileCloud, the FileCloud administrator will provide each user with an account so you can use the FileCloud Server site.
- An administrator can configure FileCloud to allow you to create your own account.
- An administrator can also configure FileCloud to require admin approval before connecting
You will notified by email when trying to connect (Admin approval pending)
- You will also be notified by email when the administrator has approved the device you are trying to connect with
- Once an user account is created, it can be assigned different access levels.
Upon receiving your account details, you can access FileCloud in the following ways:
Log into the User Portal using any modern browser from your computer.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Install the Chrome Browser Extension so you can save to FileCloud
Desktop clients for Windows, Mac or Linux OS.
Inside a Microsoft Application
Install the Microsoft Outlook Add-In
is an office integration add-in for FileCloud Sync and FileCloud Drive clients. It supports automatic file-lock management, collaboration through comments, share management and version visibility for: Install DocIQ - This