You can control access to the files stored in FileCloud by configuring permissions for user accounts.
- For every user you want to access FileCloud storage, an account must exist
- Once an user account is created, it can be assigned different access levels
Administrators can not create a user with an account with a name of Admin or superadmin in FileCloud Server version 19.1 and later.
- In previous versions, an administrator could create a new user with an account name of admin or superadmin.
- However, when a user opens a browser and tries to log in to the User Portal with an account name of admin, the user gets an error that this is an invalid username.
- The user sees an error that says: You are trying to login into user portal with admin account. CLFC-00035-00116
FileCloud Server has been modified to prevent an administrator in the Admin Portal from creating a user with the following names:
The administrator will receive an error that these names are not valid.
What do you want to do?
Read How User Accounts Work
Create User Accounts
Troubleshoot User Accounts