This is the default authentication of FileCloud. User accounts created with this authentication type will have their credentials stored and managed within FileCloud.
The user accounts with this type of authentication is also known as local users.
As this authentication mechanism is fully managed by FileCloud, there are no prerequisites for this mechanism.
Enabling FileCloud Default Authentication
- Log into the FileCloud Administration Portal
- Navigate to Settings in the left navigation panel
- Click on Authentication tab
- Under Authentication Settings, change the Authentication Type to "DEFAULT" using the dropdown box.
- Administrator can either create new user or enable self creation of user accounts