to store, access, and share files to collaborate with the people you work with or share data.You can use FileCloud Drive
- FileCloud Drive is a client application. This is because it allows you to access the FileCloud Server and the files you store there.
- You can access files in Drive like you do on a Windows PC in Windows Explorer.
- The same features that are available on the User Portal are also available in Drive.
- Drive allows you to easily open the User Portal if you need to.
- Drive includes an assistant to make it easy to access Drive files from Microsoft applications. In FileCloud Server version 18.2 and later.
However, you can also use Drive on a Mac. FileCloud MacDrive
Where Do I Start?
Introduction to Drive
Working with Drive