You can use FileCloud Drive to store, access, and share files to collaborate with the people you work with or share data with.
- FileCloud Drive is a client application that allows you to access the FileCloud Server and the files you store there.
- You can access files in Drive in the same way you access them on a Windows PC in Windows Explorer.
- The same features that are available on the User Portal are available in Drive.
- Drive allows you to easily open the User Portal.
- In FileCloud Server version 18.2 and later, you can access Drive files from Microsoft applications.
This section describes how to use Drive on a Windows computer; however, you can also use Drive on a Mac with FileCloud MacDrive.