You can use FileCloud Sync to keep a folder on any computer that is synchronized with your FileCloud server.
- FileCloud Sync is a client application. This is because it allows you to access the FileCloud Server and the files you store there.
- You can access files in Sync like you do on a Windows PC in Windows Explorer or Mac OSX Finder.
- The same features that are available on the User Portal are also available in Sync.
- Sync allows you to easily open the User Portal if you need to.
- You can configure Network Folders to be automatically synchronized to your client.
- You can back up Sync files for safekeeping
- Sync includes an assistant to make it easy to access Sync files from Microsoft applications. In FileCloud Server version 18.2 and later.
Where Do I Start?