Installation on Windows (64-bit)
FileCloud runs on Microsoft Windows 64-bit systems.
- To install FileCloud natively, download the installer and start the install.
- You can only install File Cloud on the root of the hard drive, (the location can either be c:\xampp, or d:\xampp etc).
After installation is complete, run the FileCloud Control Panel. The FileCloud Control Panel allows you to fully manage the FileCloud server.
- Install the Cron Task by clicking on the "Install" link.
- File Cloud requires Apache Webserver, Mongo DB and Cron Task to be running, start them by clicking on the "Start" buttons.
- After Webserver and Database are started successfully, launch the File Cloud installation wizard by clicking the "Install Check" link.
- Follow the instructions in Post Installation to complete your cloud setup.