Your Administrator may set it up so that you can enter one name and password in order to access multiple applications.
- This is called Single sign-on (SSO)
- SSO is a type of a user authentication
- SSO is available on Windows and Mac OS
To login to the FileCloud Server using a SSO:
- From the system tray, right-click the FileCloud Sync icon, and then click Settings.
- On the Home screen, select the Settings tab.
- On the Settings screen, click Use SSO.
- Type in the following settings, and then click Login with SSO.
The URL to the FileCloud Server.
You can find this URL
|Use Device Authorization Code|
This allows you to get a Device Authorization Code to connect to the server instead of a using SSO or username and password.
You administrator must configure this option.
To use Device Authorization Code:
Administrators can read about:
Sync users can read about:
This button returns you to the default Settings screen where you can type in a name and password to authenticate your account instead of using SSO.
Document Editing Only
This turns off all synchronization while you are logged in with these account settings.
You can only edit files that have already been downloaded, and save your changes locally.
Choose the language to display:
|Proxy Settings||If your company requires a proxy server to connect to internet, then you must provide that information.|