You can connect to FileCloud Server with your web browser by using a link or typing in the address that you have received from your administrator or service provider.
Your administrator must provide you with 3 piece of information to access your FileCloud:
FileCloud URL: The URL to your site. For example: https://myFileCloudTeamSite.FileCloud.com
Account: You can log in a few different ways:
- Your Admin will provide you this name
- You might have permissions to create a new account yourself for the first time
- You might be able to use the same name as your Organizational Login
Password: As with account, it can be created in a few different ways:
- Provided by your Admin when your account was created
- Created by you if you created your own account
- The same as your Organizational Login Password
This information may be in your Inbox! Check to see if you received an Invitation or Welcome message from FileCloud.
When you access the URL, you will see a login screen.