Team Folders are easy way to share files among a team.
You can read more about how to organize folders here:
Best Practices for Organizing Your Folders
Team Folders use managed storage and are not available for network storage.
Therefore, team folders are created on managed storage where all files and folders under team folders are stored.
- Centralized Content Management: Team Folders facilitate organizing files and folders in a centralized place.
- Easy Provisioning of Users, Files and Folders: New users can be provisioned quickly with access to specific files and folders through team folders.
- Similarly, New files can be granted immediate access to all relevant users by uploading the file to the relevant team folder.
- Granular Control of Folders: Team Folders and their sub folders can be given granular permissions to users with Read, Write, Share and Sync access.
- Manage Selective Sync: Admins can select specific team folders and enable or disable sync permissions on an easy to use user interface.
- Configure the Team Folder Account.
- Seed and Organize the Team Folder Data.
- Share Team Folder and Set Share Permissions for users and groups.
- Set Granular Folder Permissions on Team Folders (Optional)