As an administrator, you can manage the files that are stored on your FileCloud Server site.
This allows you to protect and maintain your system in the following ways:
- Remove user files infected with a virus
- Remove files belonging to a user that no longer has an account
- Move folders for teams
- Download, copy and move files at a user's request
- Manage your storage space limits by moving or deleting files
- Copy and move files and folders between two FileCloud users
How do I access user storage management settings?
To access user folder and files settings:
What do you want to do?