The installation process on Windows includes the following steps:
Complete Post Installation Steps
At this point, the basic FileCloud service is ready to be tested. Before logging in to the Admin Portal, you should verify that are no port conflicts or issues with Apache, Mongo DB, or Cron Task. Unless these required services are running you will not be able to complete tasks in the Admin Portal. Therefore, use the following steps to verify that what you have is installed is running without issues.
To perform an post-installation checks:
- In the FileCloud Control Panel, next to Webserver, verify it says Running SVC.
- In the FileCloud Control Panel, next to Database, verify it says Running.
- In the FileCloud Control Panel, next to Cron Task, verify it says Running SVC.
- In the FileCloud Control Panel, next to Initial Setup, click Install Check.
- If successful, you should see the Getting Started screen.
- Follow the instructions in Post Installation to complete your cloud setup.