The ability to recover deleted files and folders in a Team Folder is available in FileCloud Server version 17.3 and later.
After you delete files and folders, they are placed in the Recycle Bin so that they can be recovered if deleted by mistake or are needed again at a later time.
To recover a deleted folder or file:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- To go to the Manage Team Folders page, in the left navigation panel, click Team Folders.
- To open the Deleted Files in Team Folders page, click Deleted Files.
The Deleted Files in Team Folders page opens. The top level of folders includes deleted team folders as well as non-deleted parent team folders of deleted files. For example, in the following screenshot, the Test team folder is a deleted team folder, but the Marketing and Human Resources team folders are non-deleted team folders that contain deleted files.
- Navigate to the folder or file you want to recover.
- Click the checkbox next to its name.
- To recover the file or folder, click Move.
- Click the home icon to move up to the top level of Team Folders.
You can also use the Up button to move to the top level, but make sure you navigate out of the Deleted Files in Team Folders page and up into the Manage Team Folders page.
You can paste a deleted Team Folder into the top level, but not deleted files and sub-folders.
- If you are restoring a deleted file or sub-folder, click the Team Folder that you want to paste it into to open it.
- Click Paste.
The file is restored to the Team Folder.