The ability to recover the deleted files and folders in a Team Folder is available in FileCloud Server version 17.3 and later.
After you delete files and folders, they are placed in the Recycle Bin so that they can be recovered if deleted by mistake or are needed again at a later time.
Once you find the deleted folder, you must move it back into a Team Folder to recover it.
To recover a deleted file:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- To go to the Manage Team Folders page, in the left navigation panel, click Team Folders.
- To open the Deleted Files in Team Folders page, click Deleted Files.
- Navigate to the folder or file you want to recover.
- Click the checkbox next to its name.
- To recover the file or folder, click Move.
- Click Up and navigate to the folder where you want to replace the deleted file or folder.
- Click Paste.