Authentication Type set to Default.As a FileCloud Administrator, you can reset password for accounts with
For user accounts with "Authentication Type" set to "AD or LDAP", the password management must be done in AD or LDAP admin portal.
To reset password for user account using "Default" Authentication Type,
- Log on to Administration Portal.
- Click on "Users" on left navigation panel.
- Locate the user to reset the password using "Filter Users" or from the user list.
- Click on "Edit" for the user row under the "Actions" column to launch the user properties popup.
- Click on "Manage User" dropdown button.
- (a) Select "Set New Password" option to set a password of administrator choice (or)
(b) Select "Email New Password" option to email the user a random password. The email will be sent to the email ID registered for this account.
- Click on "Ok" for the confirmation dialog.
- A new password will be set or sent depending on the option selected in step 6.