creating a shortcut to the application and making a few Registry changes.You can configure ServerSync to run at Windows start-up by
These steps are required since Server Sync requires Admin privileges to be run.
To configure ServerSync to start automatically:
- On the server where ServerSync is installed, create a shortcut to the application, with the following option selected: Run this program as an administrator.
- To make the necessary Registry changes, unzip the following file to any location: StartServerSyncAtStartup.zip
- Copy the StartServerSync.bat file to the following folder: C:\Program Files\FileCloudServerSync
- Copy the FSSync file to the following folder:C:\Program Files\FileCloudServerSync
- To make an entry in Windows Registry, double-click the following file: StartServerSyncBat.reg
This registry entry allows the StartServerSync.bat file to be run at system start-up.
The batch file in turn executes the Server Sync application with Admin privileges.
On each system startup, Server Sync will now run automatically.