Once the team folder is shared, all users that have access to that share will now see team folders under their account in FileCloud Web User Interface and all FileCloud Clients such as Sync, Drive, Outlook and Office Add-In.
- Share Permissions screen to set up to be more inclusive permissions
- Folder Permissions can be used to restrict permissions for specific users and groups
Folder Permissions, read about the For more information on Private Share Options.
To Enable Share Permissions:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- On the Settings screen, click the Misc Tab.
- On the General sub-tab, select the check box for Apply Folder Level Security.
- From the left navigation panel, click Team Folders.
- Select a specific Team Folder and click Permissions.
- Use the Share Permissions screen to set up to be more inclusive permissions.