You must share the Team Folders before users can access them.
- Team folders that are not shared will not display under any user's account and will not be accessible.
- Team Folders can be shared using the Admin Portal.
- Team Folders will be Shared Privately to Specific Groups or Users.
To share Team Folders:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation panel, click Team Folders.
- Click the row that contains the Team Folder that you want to share.
- In the row you selected, click the Manage button.
- On the Confirm window, click OK.
- Configure the share settings per your requirements. For more information, read about the Private Share Options.
Once the team folder is shared, all users that have access to that share will now see team folders under their account in FileCloud Web User Interface and all FileCloud Clients such as Sync, Drive, Outlook and Office Add-In.