File sharing allows you to provide public or private access to files stored in FileCloud Server or a network space with various levels of access privileges.
While files can easily be shared simply by emailing someone your file, sharing files in FileCloud Server allows you to:
- Keep track of who you have shared a file with
- Add comments about the file
- Monitor file versions
- control changes people make to the file or file by setting a combination of permissions to read, view, modify, copy, or delete it
- File sharing can also mean having an allocated amount of personal file storage in a common file system
You can share a file in many different ways.
- Does not require the user you want to share with to have a FileCloud account.
- Share a file with everyone with or without restrictions.
- Share a file with everyone and require a password.
- Does require the user you want to share with to have a FileCloud account.
- You can invite someone to create a FileCloud account so you can share with them.
- Share a file with all FileCloud users with or without restrictions.
- Share a file with specific FileCloud users with or without restrictions.
What do you want to do?
Share Files Publicly No FileCloud account required.
Share Files Privately FileCloud account required.
Configure other sharing options
Set Restrictions on Downloads
Set an Upload Size Limit