You can share a file only with users who have a FileCloud account.
- This provides more security when sharing files.
- This is useful when you only have a small number of people you want to share with.
- You can share a file with existing FileCloud users or groups.
- You can share a file and invite the user to create a FileCloud account.
When you share a file privately:
- A Share Link window opens to provide the link.
- By default the file can be accessed by external users.
- You need to click Advanced to set sharing restrictions.
- You can edit and send an email inviting new or existing FileCloud users to access the file.
- You become the share owner for that file.
- The user will be required to log in with a FileCloud account to access the file on the User Portal.
In this section