You can share a file so that anyone can access the file even if they don't have a FileCloud account.
- If you want more security but still want a large number of people to access the file, you can enable password protection.
- For additional security, and if you only want a small number of people to access the file, you can choose to share the file privately.
When you share a file:
- A Share Link window opens to provide the link.
- By default the file can be accessed by external users.
- You can click Advanced to set sharing restrictions.
- You can edit and send an email inviting new or existing users to access the file.
Note: The following dialog box may vary in appearance depending on the defaults set in your system.
In this section: