have a FileCloud account.You can share a folder so that anyone can access the contents even if they don't
- When you share a folder, you are required to select permissions for viewing, uploading, and downloading folder contents.
- If you want more security but still want a large number of people to access the folder contents, you can enable password protection.
- For additional security, and if you only want a small number of people to access the folder contents, you can choose to share the file privately.
When you share a folder:
- A Share Link window opens to provide the link.
- By default the file can be accessed by external users.
- You can click Advanced to set sharing restrictions.
- You can edit and send an email inviting new or existing users to access the file.
What do you want to do?
Learn how to combine the options
Share Folders Publicly No FileCloud account required.
Configure Document Preview