As an administrator, you can use your FileCloud Server site to provide a place for your users to store and share files.
- Every user of FileCloud Server needs a user account before they can store and access files
- You can configure the user account to authenticate with the system you already have in place
Administrators can not create a user with an account with a name of Admin or superadmin in FileCloud Server version 19.1 and later.
- In previous versions, an administrator could create a new user with an account name of admin or superadmin.
- However, when a user opens a browser and tries to log in to the User Portal with an account name of admin, the user gets an error that this is an invalid username.
- The user sees an error that says: You are trying to login into user portal with admin account. CLFC-00035-00116
FileCloud Server has been modified to prevent an administrator in the Admin Portal from creating a user with the following names:
The administrator will receive an error that these names are not valid.
Add User Accounts
Configure User Authentication
Integrate with other User Directory Solutions
Manage User Accounts