You can view log messages to troubleshoot Sync issues, or clear the log if the file is getting too large.
To view log messages:
- In your system tray, right-click the Sync icon and choose Open.
- In the mini-dashboard, click Dashboard.
- In the navigation pane of the dashboard, click Activity.
The Sync Activity page opens. By default, View is set to All, and all Sync activities are listed.
- To view only certain types of log files, choose from the options in the View drop-down list.
The full list of options in the View drop-down list is:
- To search for a file in your current view, enter a string into the search bar.
To export activities:
- To export a spreadsheet file of the list of files in your current view, click Export.
To clear the log file:
- On the Activity screen, click Clear Activities.
This clears all entries from the log, not just the entries for the current view.