Metadata functionality is available in FileCloud 18.1 and later.
Administrators can manage data that provides additional information about files and folders available in FileCloud using Metadata.
FileCloud allows you to create a fully customizable set of metadata, defined by the administrator.
Managing Metadata Sets
Default Metadata Set cannot be removed.
You cannot undo or revert this deletion.
To delete an existing Custom metadata set definition:
- Log in to the Admin Portal.
- In the Home navigation panel on the left side, under Misc., select Metadata.
- In the Manage Metadata Sets section, select the one you want to grant access, and then click the delete icon .
The metadata set definitions screen displays the list of defined metadata sets.
- The filter text box can be used to filter the metadata sets based on the metadata name.
- The individual metadata set on the metadata list can be viewed, edited and deleted.
- New metadata sets can be added by clicking the Add Metadata Set button and filling in the metadata set definition form.