- Log in to your Okta issued URL. http://yourdomain.okta.com
- After successful login to Okta, go to the admin section
- Create a new application as shown below
In the application type, select SAML 2.0
- Configure the Application as follows.
- Set Single sign on URL tp the FileCloud assertion URL
- Set Audience URI (SP Entity ID) to /simplesaml/module.php/saml/sp/metadata.php/default-sp
- Set Default Relay State to http://<your domain>/auth/samlsso.php
The attribute statements must be set as shown in the screenshot. These attribute names must match the names set in the FileCloud admin screen - Settings SSO parameters for Username, Email, Given Name and Surname.
- In the following screen set the FileCloud as an Internal App.
- Click the Click FInish button.
- Click "View Setup Instructions" to get the details to configure FileCloud SSO.
The How to Configure SAML 2.0 for MyIdp Application screen opens.
- Get the details to configure for configuring FileCloud from this screen.
- Idp End Point URL in FileCloud admin (Settings) - Must be the same as the entity ID value from the IDP Meta Data value in the screen (See Screen Shot below)
- Download the Certificate. Copy the certificate file and rename to saml.crt. Copy this file in the FileCloud server in the following place <FileCloud WEB ROOT>/thirdparty/simplesaml/cert
- The metadata in this screen must match the IdP meta data in FileCloud Admin Settings - SSO - Idp Metadata.
Copy the ENTITY ID field from the Metadata text box on OKTA and use that for Idp End Point URL in FileCloud admin UI interface.
Add the user under the people tab in Okta.