Metadata Set Types
FileCloud supports two the following types of Metadata Sets:
This a special type of metadata set that is automatically associated with every single File Object when it is created, copied, uploaded, etc.
- For already existing File Objects it will be associated when the file / folder is accessed for the first time.
- Exactly one Default Set exists in FileCloud - it cannot be deleted, renamed or disabled, but administrators can customize attributes and permissions.
- Out of the box it is shipped with a single predefined attribute of Array type - Tags.
These are metadata sets that have been created for you.
- Administrators can edit the attributes
- Administrators can choose to disable the use of this metadata
- Image Metadata
- Document Life Cycle Metadata
|Custom||This is a fully customizable set of metadata, defined by the administrator.||As many as you want to create|