- If you are using FileCloud on-premises, it is recommended that you update to the latest version, which is xxxxxx 22.214.171.12460 or greater. This will resolve the issue.
- If you are using FileCloud on-premises and do not upgrade to version xxxxx 126.96.36.19960 or greater, perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
- In the FileCloud Admin portal, go to Settings > Misc > General.
- In Disallowed File Extensions, add |phar|phtml
- Click Save.
- If you are using FileCloud online, your site has already been updated to the latest version.