Virtual Machine Installation
FileCloud is provided as a Virtual Machine (in OVF format) so that it is easy to get started without doing any configuration or setup. The virtual machine also allows customers to quickly evaluate and try FileCloud in other non-Linux environments.
Installing Virtual Machine
- Download the FileCloud OVF zip using the provided link.
- Unzip the zip file with all the contents into your hard disk
- See for VMWare Player Install Instructions
- See for VirtualBox Install Instructions
Running the Virtual Machine
- On startup, enter "cloud" as the password to login into the system.
- After login, you will see the desktop with several icons.
- Refer to shortcuts section for more details on the icons and how to use them.
Here's the information on each shortcut and it's function.