- Login into OneLogin web UI
- Click on Apps → Add Apps
- Search for "saml test connector" and select the sample connector named "SAML Test Connector (IdP)".
- In the add screen, enter a name to the connector. For example, something like "FileCloud Connector". Click "Save".
- Open the created connector and switch to "Configuration" tab.
- Assuming your FileCloud URL is "https://dev.company.com", fill the following values in the configuration tab.
Configuration Parameter Value
- Once the configuration tab is completed, switch to "Parameters" tab.
Add the following four parameters:
Field name Flags Value
Include in SAML accertion
Include in SAML accertion sn Include in SAML accertion Last Name uid Include in SAML accertion Username
- Save these changes. Once the save is complete, switch to SSO tab.
In the FileCloud Admin Interface – Settings => SSO => SSOType the default FileCloud SSO Type must be set to SAML. Other parameters must be set as per your IdP settings.