the settings of a proxy network by enabling proxy settings.As an Administrator, you can configure
A proxy server is a computer system or an application that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.
Proxies are used to add structure and encapsulation to distributed systems.
Today, most proxies are web proxies, facilitating access to content on the World Wide Web, providing anonymity and may be used to bypass IP address blocking.
Figure 1. General System Settings
To configure proxy settings:
- Log in to the FileCloud Admin portal.
- On the left Home panel, select Settings.
- In the Manage Settings section, select the Misc tab.
- From the Misc tabs, select General.
- In General System Settings, next to Enable Proxy Settings, select the checkbox.
- In Proxy Host, type in the hostname or FQDN of the proxy server in your environment, for example, <myproxyserver>
- In Proxy Port, type in the network port on which to communicate with the proxy server. For example, <8080>.
- Many proxy servers require a user to authenticate. In Proxy Username, type in the username for the proxy server account.
- In Proxy Password, type in the password for the proxy server account.
- To save your changes, on the right side of the window, click Save.
Figure 2. Proxy Server Settings