FileCloud app to automatically backup all the photos and videos to the FileCloud server in the background.
You can use the
- The FileCloud app will automatically detect new photos and videos and back it up to the selected location.
To enable automatic backup, you either need an administrator account or your administrator has to configure this setting for you.
To configure automatic backup of photos and videos:
|title||1. Configure the Admin Settings|
To configure the administrator settings:
- Open a browser and log in to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation panel, select Settings.
- On the Manage Settings screen, select the Endpoint Backup tab.
- Next to Allow Camera Uploads, select the checkbox.
- Click Save.
|title||2. Configure Your Android Device|
To configure your Android device:
- Open the FileCloud app.
- On the account page, tap the settings icon ().
- In the Media Sync section, slide the switch to the right so that it is ON.
Although the camera upload settings has multiple options, the only one required for automatic backup is to select a destination server.
If you have multiple FileCloud servers that support and have enabled Mobile Media Backup, then they will show up in the list. Tap the server to select it as the backup target.