As an administrator, you can manage the files that are stored on your FileCloud Server site.
|title||How do I access user storage management settings?|
To access user folder and files settings:
- Open a browser and log on to the Admin Portal.
- From the left navigation menu, select Users.
- On the Manage Users page, select a user, and then click the Edit icon .
- On the User Detail dialog box, click Manage Files.
- The Manage Files for <User> window opens.
|title||How do I limit admin access to users' files and folders?|
If you do not want the main administrator or admin users to have unlimited access to user files and folders, you can configure your system to prevent them from performing all of the following actions:
- download a file
- delete a file or folder
- rename a file or folder
- move a file or folder
- copy a file or folder
To limit admin access to user files and folders:
- Open the configuration file:
Windows: XAMPP DIRECTORY/htdocs/config/cloudconfig.php
Add the line:
- Save and close cloudconfig.php.
Now when an admin attempts to perform one of the above actions to a user file or folder, a message similar to the following appears:
What do you want to do?