FileCloud can be integrated with McAfee CASB, to support McAfee DLP features.
McAfee CASB registers a webhook to FileCloud and uses its API to monitor files uploaded into FileCloud and enforce DLP policies. For example, it automatically removes any anonymous public links created on sensitive files.
- Content/metadata-based DLP policies to monitor sensitive documents.
- Shared link policies to detect anonymous public links
- Ability to automatically delete sensitive documents
- Ability to automatically remove shared links
McAfee reviews the content and policies of shared links and items, the content of uploaded or updated files, email and user notifications, and deletions of shares and accounts.
To enable McAfee CASB:
- Open the configuration file:
Windows: XAMPP DIRECTORY/htdocs/config/cloudconfig.php
Add the lines:
FileCloud can send McAfee information through API when a user does the following:
- adds a file
- updates a file
- adds an external file
- downloads a file
- logs in successfully
- creates a share
- deletes a share
- deletes an account
For more information about using these APIs, see the API documentation at xxxxx (or does each action get a separate link?)