You can install LibreOffice on Ubuntu during installation.
To install it later, after installation the filecloudcp command:
Configure FileCloud with LibreOffice
Follow these steps to enable document preview in FileCloud.
- Log into Administration Portal
- Click on "Settings" on the left navigation panel
- Click on "Misc" Tab
- Click on "Preview" Tab
- Enter the path to the LibreOffice program folder.
- Click on "Customization" on the left navigation panel
- Click on "General Tab
- Check the "Show Document Preview" checkbox