You can access your files stored on the FileCloud server through a web browser.
- The User Portal allows you to manage the files you want to store and save using the FileCloud Server site.
- After an administrator has installed and configured the site, you will be sent information on how to log in.
- Use the portal to securely access your enterprise data from anywhere using any device
As a FileCloud user, you need 3 piece of information to access your FileCloud.
FileCloud URL: Your Admin or Hosting Provider will provide you with the URL to your site
Account: You can log in a few different ways:
- Your Admin will provide you this name
- You might have permissions to create a new account yourself for the first time
- You might be able to use the same name as your Organizational Login
Password: As with account, it can be created in a few different ways:
- Provided by your Admin when your account was created
- Created by you if you created your own account
- The same as your Organizational Login Password
In this section: