You can access your files stored on the FileCloud server through a web browser.
- The User Portal allows you to manage the files you want to store and save using the FileCloud Server site.
- After an administrator has installed and configured the site, you will be sent information on how to log in.
- Use the portal to securely access your enterprise data from anywhere using any device
As a FileCloud user, you need 3 piece of information to access your FileCloud.
FileCloud URL: Your Admin or Hosting Provider will provide you with the URL to your site
Account: You can log in a few different ways:
Password: As with account, it can be created in a few different ways:
In this section:
- Logging In to the User Portal
- Getting Started with the User Portal
- Places in the User Dashboard
- User Account Settings
- User Alerts
- The User Portal
- Basic Folder Operations
- Advanced Folder Operations
- Sharing Files and Folders
- Troubleshooting File Issues
- Shortcuts in the User Dashboard