FileCloud makes files stored in any on-premises, public or hybrid cloud available within Salesforce. To configure this function, embed the FileCloud interface within Salesforce records.
To integrate FileCloud with Salesforce:
After you install/integrate FileCloud with Salesforce, complete the following:
1) Enable Salesforce integration by accessing FileCloud's Admin portal > Settings> Third Party Integrations > Salesforce.
Click on "Enable Salesforce Integration" also Click on Generate Secret copy the key and click on save.
2) Configure which users have access to FileCloud's integration with Salesforce.
3) Proceed with the configuration of FileCloud within Salesforce. Access Salesforce and click on "Configure FileCloud" tab.
Within the Configure FileCloud tab click on edit , Add your FileCloud's URL under Domain and past the Secret Key generated on Step 1 under Client Secret. Once done click save.
4) Access the FileCloud tab located at the left-side from Configure FileCloud, FileCloud should Load and allow you to login.
In case you obtain "Access Denied" or any similar error proceed with Step #4.
4) To correct the Access Denied or similar error on Salesforce proceed with the follow:
a) Direct yourself to htdocs located in C:\xampp\htdocs
b) with a text editor or Windows notepad open .htaccess
c) Change the follow Header set X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN" within .htaccess. To Header set X-Frame-Options "ALLOW-FROM https://YOUR-FILECLOUD-URL" , for details please review below.
d) Once completed go back to Salesforce and refresh the website, FileCloud should load normally.