Get Paid to Write Articles
Tonido is building a comprehensive and beautifully written collection of articles that can help system administrators, IT Managers and IT Pros. We pay authors $30 for each article published.
All articles should relate to topics that can help day to day activities of Enterprise System Administrators, IT Managers and IT Pros.
- Active Directory Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- User administration and NTFS permissions
- Web SSO, Authentication and Authorization
- Installing and configuring Linux :Ubuntu, CentOS
- Security: Firewall, VPN and others
- Storage: SAMBA, CIFS, NFS and Object based storage systems like S3 and OpenStack
- Configuring and Installing Apache 2 and Email servers like SendMail, Exim, Postfix and others
- Load balancing, High Availability architecture
- Scripting, Bash scripts and Powershell
Submit a Sample
So that we can find out more about your writing style, submit a writing sample and the topics that you want to write about for review. The sample can be any content you’ve written in the past. Please include the subject line, Sample Article for Tonido. If your sample matches our Community standards, you will be invited to submit and get paid for technical articles.
Once you have been invited to be an official Tonido writer, send us your articles on the topics you enjoy writing about. All articles should help System Administrators in performing their day today activities. The articles should be both accurate and well written.
After you submit your community articles, they will be reviewed, approved, and published online. We pay you as soon as the article is set for publication. You can choose to get the $30 through paypal. We credit you on the article, and optionally include a backlink. There is no limit to the amount of articles that you can write.
Please send samples, articles, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org