Full Stack Software Engineer – Job ID: FSE4
CodeLathe (an Austin, TX, USA based company), is looking for passionate full stack software engineers to develop and expand our FileCloud product line. As a software engineer, you will be primarily responsible for development of server-side functionality as well as building scalable cloud based services. This is a 100% remote position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current software products
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience, at least 3 years experience in web app development
- Strong knowledge of web technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST is required
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, design patterns etc is required
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- 3+ years in PHP development is required
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases like MongoDB and their declarative query languages is a plus
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Remote. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID: FSE4 in the email subject.