Encryption at Rest and in TransitFileCloud protects the confidentiality and integrity of your files in transit and at rest.
- AES 256-bit encryption to store files at rest.
- SSL/TLS secure tunnel for files transmission.
- Site specific, customer managed encryption keys in a multi-tenant setup. Each tenant gets thier own set of encryption keys.
Comprehensive Audit Trail and LoggingFileCloud logs every operation that happens within the system and meets the specs of HIPAA compliant audit trail (What,When, Who and How)
- Records who (Username) did what (access, modify and delete) to what data (Files, Folders), when (timestamp) and how (Web, mobile, sync client and drive)
- Track user names, IP address, timestamp, user actions and nearly everything else that occurs within FileCloud.
- Search transactions and export audit logs for detailed analysis.
Two-Factor Authentication2FA Adds an extra layer of protection to FileCloud user logins by combining the use of “something you know” (your login credentials and password) and “something you posess” (One Time Passcode) to access FileCloud.
- Adds an extra layer of protection to your FileCloud account.
- Once enabled, FileCloud will require a passcode in addition to your password whenever you login to FileCloud or link a new phone, or tablet.
Security PoliciesEasily configure client application security policies at global or user level to prevent Data Leak. Ensure right people have the right access to company information all the time.
- Require passcode lock for FileCloud mobile apps
- Disable mobile access altogether or specific functions: open, edit, print, share or download files.
- Enforce multi-factor authentication.
Endpoint SecurityProtect organization data and prevent data leak on all connected client devices(PCs, Mac and Smartphones).
- Admins could view all the devices accessing data using FileCloud and monitor suspicious activities in real time.
- In case of any suspicious activity, admins can selectively block devices or permanently remove users from accessing the data.
- In case of a breach, Admins could remotely wipe FileCloud data in a Laptop, Smartphones and Tablets.
Granular File Access and Sharing PermissionsGranular permissions for view, download and sharing at user and group level.
- Private and Temporary Shares. Restrict downloads.
- Free, Unlimited client accounts for secure password protected sharing with external partners.
- Granular permissions to control and safeguard file sharing.
Anti-Virus scanning/ Ransomware protectionProtects your data by automatically running anti-virus scan when uploading files.
- Integrate with any enterprise anti-virus (e.g. Symantec) that supports ICAP
- The antivirus security feature works on both Linux and Windows servers.
- The antivirus product need not be deployed on the same server as FileCloud server
- FileCloud’s heuristic file content scanning engine detects and blocks Ransomware
Single Sign-On (SSO)Integration with OneLogin to provide enterprise customers with a seamless method to authenticate users
- Users can log in into FileCloud using a company-wide Single-Sign-On user id/password
- FileCloud supports SAML 2.0 based web browser Single Sign On (SSO) service
- Microsoft NTLM and Microsoft ADFS login support
- Desktop Apps SSO Login support – Code Based Authentication
ComplianceSupports HIPAA, FINRA, FIPS 140-2 and GDPR. ‘Pattern Search’ to search for personal data across users
- Pattern search – Helps discover and manage sensitive personal data
- GDPR – DPOs and administrators can now anonymize logs, export files and search for common personal data types such as e-mail addresses, and passport number etc
- Supports FIPS 140-2- a U.S. government computer security standard