High Security Enterprise File Sharing for Companies in Regulated IndustriesGet Free Trial
Secure Enterprise File Sharing for High Trust Organizations
Secure, self-hosted, and scalable enterprise file sharing platform that can be deployed on-premise servers, private data centers, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. FileCloud platform is scalable, customizable, highly secure and offers maximum control over enterprise data.
FileCloud maintains compliance with important industry/government standards such as HIPAA, FINRA, GDPR, CCPA, ITAR and NIST 800-171. FileCloud enables organizations to run their own HIPAA ,NIST 800-171 or FINRA compliant enterprise file share, sync, and endpoint backup solution.
FileCloud meets the stringent security requirements of US Army. FileCloud security starts with 256-bit AES SSL encryption at rest and in transit, Audit trail, 2FA, SSO, granular file sharing, anti-virus scanning, DLP, content classification engine and endpoint device protection.
High-Trust Organizations Require High Security File Sharing - FileCloud
FileCloud is a powerful enterprise file sharing, sync and backup platform that helps regulated, security-conscious organizations meet their ever-changing compliance needs. FileCloud is used by 3000+ organizations including U.S.Army, NASA and world leading financial and law firms. FileCloud meets the most stringent security requirements by offering the following:
- Secure, on-premises installation in your data center (or) on public cloud IAAS providers like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Private, temporary, time-limited file sharing
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module. TLS encryption (AES-256)
- Client-Side encryption keys to encrypt data at REST
- Endpoint device protection. Remote wipe/block support
- Granular audit trail (What, When, Who, Where and How)
- Powerful data governance – retention, archival, admin and legal hold
- DLP and Content Classification Engine to secure your enterprise data
- SSO (single sign-on) and 2FA (two-factor authentication) out of the box
- Privacy consent, anonymize data to help in GDPR compliance
- Federated search to identify PII across your data stores
Sign up for a 14 day FREE trial
Heuristic file content scanning engine to detect and block Ransomware
Encryption at Rest and in Transit
Full encryption of files at rest and encryption of all communication during transit. AES-256 ENCRYPTION.
Automatic anti-virus scanning of files when uploading. Integrate with any enterprise anti-virus (e.g. Symantec) that supports ICAP
FileCloud meets very high security standards. FileCloud is FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module validated by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) – a requirement for many US federal implementations.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Integrated SAML 2.0, Microsoft NTLM and Microsoft ADFS login support. SSO for desktop clients
Supports HIPAA, FINRA, FIPS 140-2, NIST 800-171 and GDPR. ‘Pattern Search’ to search for personal data across data stores.