#1 Secure On-premise File Sharing for Business - Get Complete Data ownership, Residency and ControlGet Free Trial →
On-premise Secure File Sharing
FileCloud Server is hosted within your on-premise enterprise IT infrastructure for easy access to business data. You get complete control over your data with complete security.
FileCloud protects your data from emerging threats with security tools and modern encryption (AES 256-bit) methods. You also get two factor authentication, automatic anti-virus scanning of files and data loss prevention.
Leverage your existing on-premise IT infrastructure to run your own on-premise file sharing and sync solution. Businesses with critical data benefits by storing critical data in-house to minimize data security threats.
Host it Completely Behind Your Corporate Firewall - Get All the Features of the Cloud without Compromising Control!
Run your own on-premise file sharing and sync solution. Provide ubiquitous file access. Share and sync to your employees and partners without security worries. FileCloud integrates with all your existing enterprise identity management systems and file servers. With FileCloud on-premise file sharing, you get same security and flexibility as a cloud file sharing solution.
- Integration with existing file servers: Active directory integration to synchronize user accounts and groups and allow remote access to existing windows file servers preserving user NTFS permissions. File can be accessed easily and faster through network.
- Share and Sync: Share files easily with remote access of data which can be easily accessed through internet connected devices including mobile phones.
- Security: Antivirus scanning and Ransomware protection for the data while uploading it to the cloud. Also encryption technology including end to end encryption, AES 256 bit encryption technology and two factor authentication should be provided.
- Data loss prevention: Remote wipe facility to prevent unauthorized access. End point backup to securely back up data files and easy restore across all platforms.
With on-premise storage, businesses get complete control over their data with necessary compliance and features at an affordable cost. FileCloud also offers:
- Unlimited free client/ partner accounts
- Strong security
- Large file uploads and transfer without size limit
- High Return on Investment
Sign up for a 14 days FREE trial
Secure File Sharing
Public,Private and password protected shares with expiration dates. Granular sub folder level permissions. Built-in document preview and view only shares.
Active Directory Integration
Integrate with existing Active Directory/LDAP infrastructure for a single point of management.
Network Share Support
Improve collaboration and productivity among employees by making all network shares available for remote access via web and mobile apps.
Synchronize content across computers, smart phones and tablets. Roll out your own Dropbox or Box.net like solution.
Customize FileCloud with your organization logos, terms of service and email templates.
Simple, Powerful Administrative Controls to manage users, accounts, storage quotas.
Large File Support
Drag & Drop file uploads. Easy to use file request feature and anonymous file uploads support. Share large files with no size limit.
Unlimited, Free Client Access
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing confidential files with clients. You only pay for your employee accounts.
Get more for less. For 1000 users, Dropbox will cost you 240,000 $/Year where FileCloud cost you only 50,000$/Year.
Advanced Audit Capabilities
FileCloud keeps track of complete audit logs (what, when, who, where and how). Detailed share analytics and logs of who uploaded, downloaded, deleted and previewed files from your client portal is available anytime.
HIPAA compliant Audit Trail. FileCloud’s detailed activity logs, connected devices inventory and access logs provide all the right tools to satisfy any data compliance needs.
Cross Platform, Works Anywhere
Works across Windows, Mac, Linux and all the popular mobile OS’es (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
Automatically saves older versions of the files as they change and makes it easy to get back to a previous version.
Realtime visibility of connected devices,remote wipe/block capabilities to meet your data security and compliance policies.
Powerful admin features
FileCloud offers powerful admin tools to manage your organization file sharing internally and externally. Admins can control file/folder access, assign permissions, control user groups and apply restrictions whenever required.
With FileCloud, you also get centralized device management, federated search, text search, policy management, role-based access, powerful admin reports, a metadata management system, virtual drives, unlimited storage, endpoint backup, and much more.
FileCloud offers powerful features
- FileCloud can be self-hosted on on-premise servers, AWS and Azure.
- FileCloud can be deployed on a windows server.
- FileCloud supports existing windows file shares with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using the same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file-sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers.
- FileCloud offers powerful device management capabilities (inventory, remote wipe/block).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, share deletion policies, and file classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- FileCloud offers unparalleled branding/customization. You can change the logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and you can run it on your own custom domain.
- FileCloud offers federated search and DLP capabilities to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/subfolder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
- FileCloud provides HIPAA, FINRA, NIST 800-171 and GDPR compliant enterprise file sharing solution.