Easiest Way to Get Secure, Remote Access to Your File Servers.Get Free Trial →
FileCloud - Remote File Server
Access Files From Anywhere
Securely access your enterprise data from anywhere using any device. No VPN, FTP required. Access files stored in on-premise file servers or Cloud.
FileCloud document portal can be custom branded with your business logo, login page image and email templates. You can run the client portal under your own business domain.
Get Maximum ROI
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing files with clients. Cloud enable your existing file servers. Leverage your existing investment in IT infrastructure. Avoid costly cloud subscriptions.
Easiest Way to Get Secure, Remote Access to Your File Servers From Anywhere!
FileCloud offers the easiest way to get remote access to your existing windows and network file shares. No VPN or FTP required. FileCloud can be easily installed on top of your file servers and get remote access in minutes.
FileCloud honors existing NTFS permissions on network folders and applying them to user access. No need to recreate access permissions in FileCloud.
Securely Map a Network Drive – Easier and Secure Remote File Access
Connect to your files remotely using our mapped drive which allows you to securely map a drive to your work files from anywhere. It automatically picks up a available mount point in your system. The lock system makes it impossible for others to save/edit the file, preventing any conflict.
You can limit offline copies of sensitive files. FileCloud Drive makes all your remote files look and feel just like those saved on your hard drive hence it is very intuitive for end users to learn and use.
Get Free Trial →
Sign up for a 14 days FREE trial
Anywhere Remote Access to Your File Server
Access files stored in your file server from anywhere. No need for VPN or FTP. Get web, mobile and desktop access.
Powerful File Sharing Features
Securely Share files from your file server with your vendors, customers and partners. Public, Private and password protected shares with expiration dates. Granular sub folder level permissions.
Mapped Drive Access
Automatically makes your remote FileCloud server files available as if they were stored on your local drive. Drive fetches remote files on-demand and doesn’t consume permanent offline storage. Great for users with space constrained laptops. Ideal for highly regulated industries (finance, healthcare) who don’t wish users to have offline copies of enterprise files in laptops.
Supports Existing File Shares and Permissions
Easiest way to provides remote access to your existing Windows and Network files shares without moving your files . Get secure remote and VPN-less access to existing network share and user home folders . FileCloud honors existing Microsoft NTFS permissions and AD authentication.
Unlimited, Free Client Access
FileCloud offers free unlimited client accounts for sharing confidential files with clients. You only pay for your employee accounts.
Utilize Existing File Server Infrastructure, Get Maximum ROI
Cloud enable your existing file servers. Leverage your existing investment in IT infrastructure. Avoid costly cloud subscriptions and get maximum ROI.
Advanced Audit Capabilities
FileCloud keeps track of complete audit logs (what, when, who, where and how). Detailed share analytics and logs of who uploaded, downloaded, deleted and previewed files from your client portal is available anytime.
Get maximum protection from email spoofing and ransomware attacks using FileCloud’s unlimited file versioning and branding capabilities. FileCloud security includes 256-bit AES SSL encryption at Rest, two-factor authentication, anti-virus scanning, recycle bin and endpoint device protection.
Filecloud's Cloud File Server Benefits
- Reduction in costs to operating expenses
- Remote Access using web browser, iPad, iPhone, Android, or any other device
- Collaborate with partners, clients and offices
- Powerful administration for complete control and visibility
- File Usage monitoring with audit reports
- Maximum Data Security
- Consistent branding
FileCloud Capabilities – What Can You Do With FileCloud?
- FileCloud can be used on Windows Server.
- FileCloud allows use of Windows network folders with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners and customers.
- FileCloud allows remote wipe of files on client devices (PCs, Mobile apps).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom meta data sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, share deletion policies and manual classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- FileCloud offers unparalleled branding/customization (change logo, change login screen, branded file sharing emails, Run on custom domain).
- FileCloud offers federated search to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/sub folder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.