Total visibility and control over corporate data
Data Governance & Protection is fundamental component of enterprise information security systems. Government regulations (HIPAA, HITECH Act, SOX, Etc..) and enterprise information security best practices require user activities are recorded within a secure system for audit purposes. FileCloud’s detailed activity logs, connected devices inventory and access logs provide all the right tools to satisfy any data compliance needs.
Detailed Activity Logs
- Admin dashboard has ‘Audit’ option to view the user activity logs. Our simple Ul enables administrators to easily filter the logs and select level of data granularity.
- What: Details on an action that was performed. For example, a directory was accessed by a user
- When: Time stamp is recorded for every action.
- Who: Name of the user, who performed the action. Also, FileCloud provides options to even look at IP address from where files were accessed.
- How: Details on the device (web, mobile, drive)/client that was used to perform the action.
- Search audit logs to identify data necessary for compliance and legal responses.
Device Management and Developer APIs
- Admin dashboard provides the inventory of all the devices (PCs, Smartphones and Tablets) connected to the FileCloud system.
- Administrators can block or remote wipe FileCloud data on any connected device at any time.
- Using FileCloud REST APIs, e-discovery and SEIM (Security Event and Incident Management) software systems can integrate with FileCloud easily.