What’s included in the free trial?
- File Sync and Sharing – 1 TB for 5 users. 100 GB for every additional user
- High Performance Endpoint Backup for data protection
- Unlimited, free Client Accounts
- Unlimited file versioning and recovery
- Endpoint device management for data leak prevention
- Full data visibility, complete audit trail for data compliance
- Admin portal for managing your site
- Only $40 per month for 5 users. $8 per month for additional user
Hosted by us on world class infrastructure
#1 Online File Access, Sharing, Sync and Backup for Business
All-In-One File Share, Sync and Endpoint Backup solution that offers total control of organization data, unparalleled branding options and free unlimited client accounts. Provides 5X more value than the competition!
Why FileCloud Hosted over Boxes?
Sync, Share and Backup
In addition to file sync and sharing, FileCloud Hosted offers endpoint backup for PCs, Smartphones and Tablets.
Unparalleled Branding Options
FileCloud Hosted offers extreme branding options: custom login page image, email templates, logo, terms of service and custom domain free of cost.
World Class Infrastructure
Hosted in secure, world class data center infrastructure designed for up to 99.99% availability. Replicated across regions for disaster recovery.
Customer Managed Encryption
Allows customers to choose their own Encryption keys for increased security.
Offers superior value. For 100 users, you can save over 10,000$ when compared to dropbox or Box.net.
Our unique site sandbox architecture isolates every customer site from other customer sites for maximum security.
FileCloud Takeout Guarantee
Industry’s first ever guarantee to export files to on-premise FileCloud system anytime. Have a complete control over your organization data.
Branch Office File Sharing
Replicates a FileCloud Hosted site to an on-premise server seamlessly for faster access and reduced latency. Great for branch and remote offices with low and unpredictable WAN bandwidth.
Enables users to access all their FileCloud files from the desktop, regardless of how much space they have available on their hard disk. Mounts the cloud space as the local disk.
Free, Unlimited Client Accounts
Unlike competitors, FileCloud Hosted offers free, unlimited client accounts for external vendors and partners.
Centralized, endpoint device control panel. Block, Remote wipe, notify and take inventory of connected endpoint devices at any time.
Protection from Ransomware, Email Spoofing
Our distributed architecture, custom branded domains and email templates provides maximum protection from email spoofing and ransomware attacks.
Total Control, Security
Provides unique capabilities to monitor, prevent, and fix data leakage assure corporate data is protected across all your devices. Our advanced management controls and detailed activity logs helps you to secure organization data.
- What is the difference between FileCloud Hosted and FileCloud On-Premise?
- With the FileCloud Hosted option, we host and setup your FileCloud site in the cloud for you. This is the best option for teams who want to get started quickly, and for teams who don’t want to manage the technical complexity of hosting themselves.
- With the FileCloud On-Premise option, you host FileCloud site on your own hardware. This is the best option for teams who want to manage all the details of the setup and don’t mind the additional complexity of hosting themselves.
1 TB of Online Storage for 5 users.
100 GB per user for each additional user.
Synchronize files across computers, smart phones and tablets.
Secure backup and restore of files across all platforms and devices.
Designed for Mobile
Ready for Tablets and Smartphones. Offers anywhere access from iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 8.
Share a file or folder that resides on the FileCloud Vault directly from outlook.
FileCloud Office Add-in
Enables users to open/edit/save files to FileCloud directly from MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint apps on a PC.
Office 365, Mobile apps integration
Users can work from their favorite Office mobile apps and save the files to the FileCloud server.
Active Directory Support
Seamless integration with Enterprise LDAP as well as Microsoft Active Directory support. Merge user accounts from existing systems.
Public, Private and Temporary file Shares. Granular file download controls and much more.
Alert users in shared folders when files or folders are changed, to keep everyone on the same page.
Simple, Powerful Administrative Controls to manage users, accounts, mobile devices and storage quotas.
HIPAA compliant Audit Trial
Audit records who (Username) did what (access, edit, delete etc) to what data (Files, Folders), when (timestamp) and how (Web, mobile).
Customize language, logos, branding, domain name and email templates.
Full Text Search
Enables users to search through content inside the files. Users can search for specific text with in txt, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx files
Built-in document preview
Enables users to view common file formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and .txt files, inside a web browser.
Allows you to access all the files that you have in your FileCloud server like you would access local files in Windows.
Mobile Device Management
Get real time visibility of connected mobile devices. Remotely wipe or block mobile devices to prevent unauthorized access.
Data Privacy and Security
Complete control of your data and valuable intellectual property.
Secure File Sharing for Enterprises
Allows users to access, share, sync company files and documents from anywhere and any device.
Groups and Permissions
Allows aggregation of users as groups and admin can assign file/folder/share permissions to groups.
Large File Support
No specific file size limitation. Share large GB sized files with users inside and outside your organization.
Unlimited File Versioning
Automatically versions files as they change and makes it easy to get back to a previous version.
Integrated antivirus functionality to protect your business files.
Supports access to shared files using WebDAV and WebDAV clients: BitKinex(Win), Finder (Mac), WebDAV Navigator (iOS) and others
Supports popular desktop and mobile OSes: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and Windows 8.
Out of the box support for German, Dutch, Italian and French and more
Simple pricing structure. Save over 10K over other competitors.
What is included in the price?
- File Sync, Share and Backup FeaturesIncluded in the price
- Desktop Sync – Cross Platform(Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Mount/Mapped Drive
- Public, Private and Time Limited Shares
- Free, Unlimited Client accounts
- Document Quick Edit
- Document Preview
- Drag/Drop upload
- Multi-file download as Zip
- Embedded File Upload Form
- File/Folder Search
- Full Text Search
- File Comments/Activity Stream
- Large File Support, max file size
- Endpoint Backup (Multiple folders)
- Unlimited File VersioningUnlimited
- Mobile FeaturesIncluded in the price
- Mobile AppsiOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Secure Mobile Access and Sharing
- Offline Mobile Sync
- Direct Mobile document editing via 3rd party apps
- Microsoft Office Mobile apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) integration
- iOS, Android Media backup
- CustomizationIncluded in the price
- Web Page Logo
- Logo on Mobile Apps
- Custom Login Page Background Image
- White Label
- CommunicationEmail Templates, Custom Feed
- Custom Branded Desktop Clients
- Custom Branded Mobile Apps
- IntegrationIncluded in the price
- Active Directory Support
- Integration with Okta and OneLogin
- Outlook Integration
- Office 365 integration
- Office apps (word, powerpoint and excel) integration
- Security and Access ControlIncluded in the price
- File Locking
- Single Sign-On, NTLM SSO
- SAML 2.0 and ADFS Support
- Two factor Authentication: Email and Google Authenticator
- Passcode Enforcement for Mobile Apps
- Data At Rest Encryption (256-bit AES)
- Customer Managed Encryption Keys
- Admin and Audit ToolsIncluded in the price
- Admin Dashboard
- User/Group/File Shares Management
- Mobile Device Inventory
- Block Devices
- Remote Data Wipe (Mobile, Clients)
- Notification to Devices
- Custom Branding (Web, Email Templates and Login Page Image)
- Custom domain and mail server
- File Locks Management
- Deleted Files Retention Policy
- Mobile Application Policy (Open, Edit, Print and Download)
- Comprehensive Usage, Access and Share Stats
- Audit Reports
- Role Based Administration
- ExtensibilityIncluded in the price
- Third Party Apps Integration (Details)
- API Support
- File Sync, Sharing and Endpoint Backup
- Unlimited, Free Client Accounts.
- Site sandbox. Every site has a different encryption key.
- Best value among file sharing solutions.
- Only $40 per month for 5 users.
- 1 TB Storage, 100 GB for every additional user.
|Sample cost for 50 user licenses per year|
Top Reasons Why FileCloud is right for your organization
Provide secure access to enterprise data from any device
- Multiple ways to access data securely: Web access, Sync, Remote Drive, Mobile Apps, Outlook Add-on
- Alternative to archaic VPN and FTP
Integrate easily with existing enterprise infrastructure
- Works with Active Directory, ADFS and SAML SSO
- Powerful APIs to integrate with your business processes
Protect business critical data
- Powerful administrator controls over users, devices, activities
- Protect your data using endpoint backup and versioning
- Prevent data leaks using remote mobile wipe / block features
Total Control, Privacy and Security
- Site sandbox. Site specific encryption key.
- Detailed audit capabilities to meet regulations (HIPAA)
- Complete control over file sharing among employees, vendors, customers
Maximize your ROI
- Best value among file sharing solutions
- File Sync, Sharing and Endpoint Backup in one solution.
Complete White labeled EFSS solution
- Use your own domain. Customize logo, login page image and email templates
- Superior customization options to build your brand
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
Jimmy Ivey, Stewart Title
“We tested about five other solutions like Team Drive, OwnCloud or LeitzCloud. In the End, FileCloud won that battle clearly”
Dominik Siegert, Stober
“The most important feature we have found in FileCloud is its people”
Norma Crosby, National Federation of the Blind
“FileCloud has been a big hit with our users and we hope to continue to use it for other solutions in the future.”
Sean Rich, First United Bank