CodeLathe in a NutshellAt CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful enterprise file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration, and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product, FileCloud, is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations the public sector. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and are looking for talented people anywhere in the globe. For more information about our company, click here.
Organize enterprise information and make it universally accessible!
What can CodeLathe employees expect?
Let us tell you!Click here to view insider access into our current Employee Handbook.
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commute. CodeLathe has been functioning remotely for many years. We understand and are dedicated to remote work culture.
- Truly Flexible Schedule
- At CodeLathe, we have only three working hours that overlap with all of our employees around the world. Outside of that, you get to make the schedule as you please!
- Employee First Culture
- Our employees are our most valuable asset – that’s why we take care of you as a person, not a number. We want to hear your ideas, celebrate your wins, and enjoy getting to know you. As an example, our CEO takes time to welcome and lead orientation for every new employee.
- Competitive Compensation
- Employees matter! No employee wants to work for a company they don’t feel adequately compensated for. CodeLathe offers competitive compensation that leaves our employees satisfied here for years to come.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Being a global company, we don’t have official holidays- that’s why we give employees 5 weeks of vacation to choose the days and events that matter to them!
- Yearly World wide Meetup
- As a remote team, we rarely get a chance to meet face to face. That’s why we come together for an all-inclusive, week-long gathering once a year somewhere around the globe. In the past, we have been to Dubai, and currently have plans to go to Singapore.
- Work with a diverse, world-class team
- CodeLathe’s world-class employees come from all different backgrounds and walks of life. Outside of CodeLathe, you’ll never work with such a talented, friendly, and diverse group of people!
- Opportunity to make an impact
- CodeLathe still has the feel of a small company. Here, you will be known and heard, having opportunities to impact the direction of our company.
- Equipment, internet, and food on us!
- That’s right! We pay for cutting-edge hardware and tools as well as your monthly internet expense and your lunches on Friday.
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion dollar and growing market space
- Now is the time to join this industry – CodeLathe operates in a more than 10 billion dollar marketspace, meaning that career growth and personal success are only a stone’s throw away.
- Here, transparency is valued very highly. The company ensures that the employees are in the loop on all company matters. No being left in the dark, nothing is behind the curtain.
- Environment for Growth
- At CodeLathe, we are interested in your career success. With mentorship, on-the-job training, and a focus on your personal growth, your career will end up much stronger than when you first began.
- Fun Events
- We have many events at CodeLathe that make our employee’s remote experience a fun one! As an employee you can expect things such as: talent shows, gaming tournaments, pet channels, dress up contests, group hang outs, and much more!
- Challenging problems that need solving
- Do you like a good challenge? Are you interested in working with an innovative team working to solve some of today’s newest and toughest challenges? Apply today!
Available OpeningsFor available openings, click here
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job ID: QAE2
- Technical Support and Sales Engineer (United States) – Job ID: TSE2
- Mobile Software Engineer (Android) – Job ID: MSE4
- Cyber Security Specialist – Job ID: CSS1
- Senior Software Engineer (C++) – Job ID: SEC4
- Federal Account Executive – Job ID: FAE1
- Account Executive – Job ID: AE1