At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful unified file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments.
We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe.
For more information
Organize enterprise information and make it universally accessible!
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office and avoid the commute
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the most challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Technical Support Engineer – Job ID:TSE2
- Mobile Software Engineer (Java, iOS) – Job ID: MSE4
- Full Stack Software Engineer – Job ID: FSE4
- Front-End Software Engineer – Job ID: FES4
Recently Filled Openings
- QA Engineer – Job ID:QAE2 (Filled)
- Software Engineer (C, C++) – Job ID: SEC4
- DevOps Engineer- Job ID:DOE2
- Initial Screening Interview (~1 Hour)
- Technical Interview I (~1 Hour)
- Coding Interview or Technical Interview II (~1 Hour)
- Interview with CEO (~1 Hour)
Our Development Process – Customer Driven Product Development
At CodeLathe, we follow our unique product development process that puts fanatical focus on customer needs.
- Every engineer needs to do customer support at least 2 days a month to understand the customer pain. This applies to our leadership team as well.
- Every customer request needs to be recorded, discussed, assigned priority and tracked ASAP
- Product roadmap meetings require a customer success representatives to be present. They have the final say
- Features/functionality that create the most impact for the most customers get higher priority
- Every new feature has to pass the following litmus test – “Will this feature help create customer success?”