1. WHAT IS CODELATHE AND WHAT PRODUCTS DOES IT OFFER?CodeLathe makes Computer Software(FileCloud – Enterprise File Share and Sync Software)
2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES CODELATHE COLLECT?CodeLathe may gather and process the following information when you use different CodeLathe products or services:
When using FileCloud:
(a) In order to provide You with better CodeLathe products and services, FileCloud will periodically contact CodeLathe to report the running FileCloud version, operating system and environment statistics when checking for new software updates.
(b) In order to provide a monthly user count report (Service Provider Licenses) and enforce the usage of legal licenses, FileCloud will periodically report the number of licensed users and the IP address of the FileCloud server to CodeLathe.
(c) In order to continuously improve the product and fix issues, FileCloud mobile apps report anonymous usage statistics including anonymous crash events, device and operating system versions and anonymous and aggregate usage of features.
When using CodeLathe’s Websites:
(a) Banking and payment information (credit card information, account numbers), if you purchase FileCloud or other future software products
(b) Survey results, feedback information about your usage of the CodeLathe software
(c) Information required for troubleshooting technical issues related to using CodeLathe’s FileCloud software, via emails, discussion forums and other avenues
(d) Aggregated and anonymous user statistics. CodeLathe web pages may include analytics software to track your visits to the page (but which do not retain any personally identifiable information) so we can measure the effectiveness of content on our websites.
3. HOW DOES CODELATHE USE THIS INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?The information collected by CodeLathe via our website and other medium is used to:
(a) Process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
(b) Provide you with customer support and to help troubleshoot problems;
(c) Inform you about FileCloud software updates and issues;
(d) Request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
(e) Resolve disputes;
(f) Verify your identity;
(g) Customize and improve CodeLathe software, our products and website content and layout;
(h) Organize and carry out CodeLathe’s marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events;
(i) Protect your and CodeLathe’s interests, in particular to enforce our Terms of Service; or
(j) Provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information).
4. TO WHOM DOES CODELATHE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?Except as mentioned below, CodeLathe shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
CodeLathe may disclose personal information to response to legal requirements, or to protect CodeLathe’s interests, to enforce our policies or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
6. HOW DOES CODELATHE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?CodeLathe shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your customer profile and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees or consultants of CodeLathe that need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
7. CONTACTING YOUCodeLathe may as an opt-in feature, from time to time ask you to provide feedback on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the CodeLathe software products and websites.
Your continued use of the site after such modifications will constitute your:
(a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and